Martini & Martini, CPA- Vineland, NJ
Who We Are
We are a small yet diverse firm of Certified Public Accountants, School Accountants, Registered Municipal Accountants, financial planners, and peer reviewers. Our expertise in business and personal financial planning makes us unique among the area’s accounting firms. With the increasing complexity of today’s financial options, expert guidance through the financial maze is the surest way of achieving financial goals. Martini & Martini’s staff have the experience and the expertise to help individuals, corporations and local, state and federal governments with their financial and accounting needs. Our service include: Accounting, Tax, Auditing, Financial Planning, Consulting, and Peer Review.
About the Position
Martini & Martini, CPA is accepting applications for full-time, entry-level Staff Accountant positions. Applicants must be comfortable working in a fast pace environment, have superb attention to detail and must demonstrate excellent customer service. In addition, applicants must have strong working knowledge of quality review of tax preparation and financial statements.
- Creating and posting of invoices, credits, debits and write-offs.
- Involved with Accounts Receivable
- Works closely with the Senior Accountant with Audit Testing
- Reviews Individual Tax Returns as well as Financial Statements.
- Monthly and Quarterly Bookkeeping as well as monthly reconciliation and creation of month/quarter-end reports.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Bill Martini, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (856) 691-8934 for more information.